找回密码
 注册

QQ登录

只需一步,快速开始

扫描二维码登录本站

手机号码,快捷登录

Which one of these cities do you uys think is the Fashion

已有 504 次阅读2015-4-21 22:12 |系统分类:生活情感

Can anyone share their experience with sending replica designer handbags to Chanel boutiques for cleaning/refurbishing? I recently bought a lambskin vintage XL flap and would like to have it serviced. I know there have been other threads about this but since the search button is out, I couldn't find it. Thanks in advance for all your input!

I'll be picking mine up tomorrow. It went in for 'total refurbishment'. I had started a thread that I planned to update but I'm not sure I'll find it without the search feature fake handbags enabled. I'll be sure to post pics friday!

Do the Chanel boutiques charge for repair or refurbishing? I know Fendi charges, and they don't give a price quote until after they ship the replica handbags uk and it reaches the repair place in NY.

I've taken several replica handbags to Chanel over the years to have them refurbished and they've always done a fantastic job. They will give you an estimate when you take the purse in. Do not take your box, authentication card, dust jacket with you -- just your purse is all you need. Turnaround time, they will tell you is 4 to 6 weeks. 

I don't usually post in here, but thought I'd chime in :) 

I had Cambon flats sent in for a cleaning/touch-up. If you purchased at Chanel, within the year its free, otherwise replica handbags is some sort of fee.

Well anyway, I wasn't exactly pleased with the work they did for me. They didn't clean them at all, and it almost looked like they used white out to paint over spots that were marked up. They weren't even neat about, it got on the rubber edges! replica purses uk was free -- and I love my salesgirl to death, so I didn't complain, but I wouldn't send them in again.

That's just my case, but remember reading other people had some issues also. Where the heck is the search function?!?!

I'd think twice about sending it in to Chanel. I'd try Lovin My women's Chanel replica.

I would seriously consider Lovin My replica designer handbags next time I need any cleaning on my replica handbags, many people on the forum used them and they have been happy with their service. I was very disappointed with the Chanel service.

评论 (0 个评论)

返回顶部